In 2018 the UK-based GovTech Investment and Research firm Promoted Huoleti/Kindfull as one of the leading GovTech Start-ups to transform Europe’s public services. Huoleti/Kindfull was the only Finnish company on the list of start-ups that spanned across 20 European countries. GovTech stated that “Huoleti has all the potential to become the most inclusive and diverse service of targeted support for patients. It has the impact of truly improving lives and strengthening bonds within communities”.
- Kindfull accepted from 120 companies to take part in the Reactor21 accelerator.
- Kindfull has pitched for Reactor21 accelerator.
- Huoleti/Kindfull nominated by The One Initiative as one of the top 50 impact companies.
- Finnish Huoleti Ltd promoted as one of the leading GovTech Startups transforming Europe’s public services
- Huoleti Ltd was selected in World Summit Awards as the best in Health & Well-Being Category and made it on the shortlist 2018